Need Some Color Help

by Quackamoe <quackamoe(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:42:33 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<disclaimer>
I'm a coder and am grafikally dysfunctional.
</disclaimer>

Two Questions:

1. A client wants candy-apple red. I know what it
looks
like when I see it, but I don't see it in my palette
(PSP4). Anybody know of RGB or hex for candy-apple
red? More importantly, if a client wants some other
interestingly named but somewhat obscure color, is
there a better way to find it than emailing youse
guys?

2. I have a color that I love. It's #123456. Anybody
have any suggestions on what this would be called?

Terry "on the digest so please cc me" Fowler