RE: Websafe colors

by Dwayne Brock <sleipnirsgate(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:28:18 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Greetings to HWG-Graphics:

--- Michael Heliker <Michael.Heliker(at)ncrel.org> wrote:

(regarding the web-safe palette:)

<<I think it mostly
> still depends on your audience. >>

This is the impression I have, as well. I don't think
it's needed for a current, hi-tech audience, or even
the average web audience these days, but I do
personally know a few individuals using  NN 4 as their
browser with no plans to change, and hardware they
have had for years.

However, I am writing only on what I have seen in
central Kentucky. Could this question have different
regional answers?

Regards,

Dwayne