RE: Front Page 98

by Bill Williams <wall5(at)azaccess.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:32:57 -0700
 To:  Daniel Gray <dangray(at)ix.netcom.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:15 PM 1/27/98 -0500, Daniel Gray wrote:
>Even while naturalsize is kinda goofy, it shouldn't mess up anything up
>on the browser end.  It's just there to let PageMill know (internally)
>what's going on with an image (with regard to resizing).

Resizing?  Clearly, for quality-sake, it is not advisable to resize an
image based on marked-up dimensions in an html document . . . better to do
so (i.e., resample) in an image editing program.

And do we really know that this tag will not mess up any browsers?  Are
tests available somewhere?

Just some thoughts . . .

Sincerely,
Bill Williams