Strange lines in background graphic

by Kate <moonstar(at)mail1.nai.net>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 1998 00:29:04 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi again,

This also happened recently when I make a logo with a white background.
The lines show up at times and at times you don't see them. This is the
frustrating part because when you thinks it's ok, it turns out not to be.

I just went to the Jasc site and downloaded the newest version of PSP 4
not the new beta 5 version. I want to see if this changes anything.

>At 07:16 PM 2/21/98 -0500, you wrote:

>This is fascinating because I have the same problem with one of my sites
>and had been intending to ask the list for suggestions.  I have
>double-checked the background image and I absolutely have the white portion
>set to #FFFFFF.
>
>One of the sites where I have the problem is
>http://www.iotaengineering.com/engin/0engin.html
>
>Mary Ann Chapman
--  Kate

Graphic and Web Design - Web Hosting !