Re: border and image lining up<Fix is here>

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Apr 1998 19:18:08 -0400
 To:  Pat McCarthy <ice(at)iceweb.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi pat,

First  . . .
List Gods please forgive me for the sin I am about to commit, I swear it's
with the best intentions and I'll (try to) keep it brief.

This is an age old problem Pat that keeps rearing it's ugly head -
fortunately, it's a real easy fix.

Simply remove **ALL** the spaces from the table that don't _need_ to be
there ie:

<TD>bla bla</TD>  <TD>bla,bla</TD>

***IS*** a problem, it should be:
<TD>bla bla</TD><TD>bla,bla</TD>

I know, I know, but trust me. If you get rid of those your problem(s) will
be solved!

HTH, Fuzzy.

At 01:14 AM 4/18/98 +0100, Pat McCarthy wrote:
<SNIP>
>I'm having a problem lining up a background border image with a regular
>image.  In Netscape 4.0 the image and border line up fine.  But in MSIE
>4.0, the image seems to be tilted slightly and the border doesn't line up
>anymore.  Has anyone had this problem or have any ideas on how to solve it?
>
>The URL is http://www.wakeboarder.com/
</SNIP>

Captain F.M. O'Lary
webmaster(at)canopy.net