Re: three images

by Kevin Dyck <kdyck(at)styluscreative.ca>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:20:59 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>okay here's my problem..when i view my homepage from pc it's fine but when i
>view it from the internet three images don't show up.One of the images shows
>up on another of my pages, but not the homepage...
>here's the link
>http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/seagate/550/index.htm

Just a guess, but have you checked the spelling of the images? I checked
your source code and some of the graphics have mixed case spelling (eg.
'BEAR.gif'). I suspect that on the server the image's name is either
'bear.gif' or 'Bear.gif'. This will often work on a local drive, but not on
a web server. The spelling must be exact, case and all.