Re: fuzzy graphics<solid solution>

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:14:15 -0400
 To:  Rolf Gronberg <roffe.g(at)meditech.se>,
Carol Parent <parent(at)djam.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Carol (and all),

I have seen the light, well actually the filter.

Carol sent me an image exemplifying the "fuzzy" problem she was having.

I took it into Photo Shop (4.0) and applied a "SHARPEN" filter to the image
(one pass).

VIOLA! It jumped off the screen at me, sharp as a razor - **nice** image
Carol!

I will be sending the image back to Carol as soon as she gives me
permission to attach a file to her . . . well . . .  actually to her
_message_ <grin>.

HTH (All),
Fuzzy

>Carol Parent wrote:
>>
>> I use Paint Shop Pro and a 3D program to make graphics for web pages.
Could
>> someone please tell me why my graphics will look great when I save them but
>> when I upload and post on the web, it is like they go a bit out of focus.
>> Would appreciate what ever info you may have.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Carol
>
>--
>Rolf Gronberg
>RG Meditech konsult HB
>e-mail: roffe.g(at)meditech.se
>> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * <
>http://www.triasys.com
>http://www.triasys.com/naertv
>http://www.svera.org
>http://www.svera.org/tvede/tvede.html

Captain F.M. O'Lary
(yes, one of the now infamous: "O'Lary Boys")
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us
Member of the HTML Writers Guild and
International Webmasters Association