Re: Background loads last????

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:03:24 -0500
 To:  ahcregar(at)nr.infi.net
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:05 PM 9/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

Hi!

this is a shot in the dark...

Try switching this?

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" background="bigblueback.gif" link="#CC3333">

<BODY background="bigblueback.gif" BGGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"link="#CC3333">

Don't know if it will help, but it could be that your BGCOLOR statements
locks the background color in, and the browser waits to load the background
image until last?

HTH,

Mike