Re: PaintShop Pro 5.0 vs. Photoshop?

by Melinda Young <babyznblk(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:39:40 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Michael and all,

While I appreciate that everyone has their favorite editors, the question
was "what does Photoshop have that PSP 5 doesn't".  I'm very interested in
hearing *exactly* what Photoshop can do that PSP can't.  Not being
argumentative here, but one often hears from the Photoshop enthusiasts that
it's the *only* graphics editor in town.  I do wonder if this is a holdover
from the old days and if they've worked with PSP lately.

Anyone?

Melinda

<snip>