Re: Graphics cards

by Peter Williams <hendauto(at)ne.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Jan 1999 12:58:40 +1100
 To:  Geoff Abbott <geoff(at)loxinfo.co.th>,
hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Geoff,
Is this for a PC?
Does it have an AGP slot?

If so I would suggest the Matrox Millenium G200 AGP
Get it with 16MB and it should last you for a while
and support large monitors at full colour and hi-res
while maintaining a suitably high refresh rate.

Peter.

At 18:24 4/01/99 +0700, Geoff Abbott typed frantically:
>> > It's time to update again! I need a graphics card that will handle
>large > images comfortably and is good for both 2D and 3D work.=A0 I use
>corel=  draw, > adobe photoshop and several=A0 CAD progs for architectural
>drawing.

Peter Williams
hendauto(at)ne.com.au