Re: question concerning linking to anchors in frames

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:47:50 -0500
 To:  Alan Wilson <lightstorm(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Alan! and List Members!

Using IE5 and NN4.08, I'm getting the same problem with some pages not
using frames.  The anchors and links to them work great in IE, but NN is
consistantly off-target. The pages validate HTML 4.01, and I'm stumped. Is
this a bug? The pages are under construction, so if anyone needs to see
them, msg me off-group please?

TIA,

Mike