Re: Digital Camera

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Wed, 04 Oct 2000 09:19:07 -0500
 To:  Ben Ocean <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello Ben!

The camera you speak of, I believe, is the Sony Mavica. It comes in several
models and ranges from expensive to very expensive. Here's a starting place
for you...

<http://www.sony.com/>

Good luck!

Mike

At 01:56 AM 10/4/00 -0700, Ben Ocean wrote:
>Hi;
>I need to buy a decent digital camera. I've seen them with floppy drives
>and I think that's pretty neat: don't have to worry about downloading all
>the time. Now, I go to look for one and can't find them anywhere :( Anybody
>have a good recommendation on a digital camera with a floppy drive?
>TIA,
>BenO

Michael Jon Muehlendorf
Freedom Systems Group
email: mailto:coyote(at)scenic-bluffs.com
www: http://www.scenic-bluffs.com/fsg/