Re: Hex colors + a few ?s

by Adrian K <peregrine(at)jwp.bc.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:06:25 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 05:42:32 -0600
>From: "Shay" <shay(at)wcnet.net>
>Subject: Re:   Re: hexidecimal colors
>
>Yes, Andrew - 480K and it's a small program.  Before you go making a fool of
>yourself and flaming someone on the list, you might want to inquire why it's
>so large - How about the fact that this is the install package with the

I'm afraid I'd have to agree with Andrew... and I'd say you take offense
prematurely, if you think that little aside qualifies as flaming. And while
I'm on netiquette... could you people please not type a few lines and then
quote the entire message? I've noticed this a lot, please just quote what's
absolutely necessary and not the whole thing. The "subject" line was
created so we'll all know what you're talking about without sensless
repetition.

And off my podium...

- What exactly does &ndsb; do?

- Does anyone know of a plugin that allows Photoshop to handle more than
one Undo operation?

- A little off topic, but I remember seeing some page where the author used
frames, but the code for one or two of the frames was in the same HTML
file, so he didn't have to bother with a seperate little page for the
title, menu, etc... I haven't been able to find this again, does anybody
know how to do it?

Thanks!

-Adrian

|_ / o\ _A_n_t_i_m_a_t_t_e_r__S_T_U_D_I_O_S_  |
|  \ ,/   Web Graphics & Site Design          |
| / \| \  Adrian K (HurghwI'/Peregrine)       |
|    '    PGP Key ID 0x83FE3088 - ICQ 2101397 |
|    '    http://www.jwp.bc.ca/peregrine      |