MM Graphics Product

by pstrohl(at)cybernautics.com (Philip Strohl)

 Date:  Wed, 04 Mar 1998 10:14:25 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all--

Here's a little follow-up on the new MM product question that I'd asked
earlier in the week.  Thanks to those of you who replied previously.  Some
of you probably got the same message (copied below) sent to you--so I
apologize if you've already seen this.

Anyway, here's an update on The Sludge Report (http://www.sludgereport.com)
and the new Macromedia product that's in the works from an e-mail I
received from them.  From the message, looks like its gonna be a new
web graphics tool, but they don't give any other specifics.

Anyone have any buddies at Macromedia who can give us a scoop?

Phil