Re: CorelDraw vs Adobe Illustrator

by Nicholas Coday <ncoday(at)CLEMSON.EDU>

 Date:  Tue, 02 Dec 1997 09:24:35 -0500
 To:  <bereah(at)tmn.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:34 AM 12/2/97 -0500, you wrote:

>It appears that most of HWG uses Adobe products to create their

>graphics.  I'm learning to use CorelDraw 7 to create mine since it's

>what my office already had available.  I'm wondering, however, how Corel

>and Adobe differ and which is the better product for creating graphics

>for the web.  I'd love to know your thoughts.

I have yet to use Corel Draw, but I was pretty much able to just

pick up Photoshop and start creating graphics fairly easily

for the web. The only previous experience I had with graphics programs

was with Paint Shop Pro. By itself, Photoshop is very powerful, but

to increase its power tremoundously, I got Eyecandy 3.1 plugin.

This adds many more options that can help you along. A site that

I'd recommend you visit is: http://www.andyart.com

This guy pretty much covers what is available for Photoshop 4

--Nicholas Coday

of Alabama in Huntsville</bigger><bold>

</bold>Class of 2000

Major: Management

<bold><bigger>Alpha Phi Omega: Nat'l Service Fraternity

http://people.clemson.edu/~ncoday