Re: Background Problem

by DJTabish <djtabish(at)islandnet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:55:55 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kathy,
I took a look via one of the *newer* versions of NCSA Mosaic (only a tad
more archaic than [Compuserve's] Spry Mosaic) and the page was, indeed
scrambled a bit. The entire menu bar (left hand side) doesn't appear at all
(did you use nestled tables by chance?). No moving images. And graphics
that may have been resized thru the dimensions appear their actual size.
Colors are off because Mosaic uses a different palette. Oh, and Mosaic
crashed the first attempt but did load on the second.

Netscape 2.02 showed a blank screen for a considerable period of time then
stopped loading images about half way thru on the first go. I had to reload
to get them all to appear. The images looked grainy but ok.

MSIE 4 loaded the page fine. I assume MSIE and Netscape 3 will as well.
Hope this helps!
Donna T