Re: advice on graphics for redesign of my site

by "Michael Zimmermann" <green(at)myna.com>

 Date:  Thu, 04 Dec 1997 06:05:56 -0500
 To:  JAY ECKLES <ECKJE(at)rhodes.edu>,
HWG-GRAPHICS(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The graphics were very clean, but i'm not sure if i'm too hot on the colour
scheme.  spacially, it's really nice (i like the way the spine looks, on
services)  if you've read my post about resizing graphics using HTML,
you'll know my stand on that... =)  check your 404 page.

Display was nice and quick, and i like the simple design of the buttons,
very straightforward.

i've decided that i can't stand the yellow on red.  /especially/ since
there's so much red...  as a spine it was bearable, but that's about the
extent of it.

other than that, nice work, and i'd suggest that if you're goign to reuse
the graphics from the front, /don/t resize them using HTML...either create
separate graphics, or use the original sizes...quality suffers a great
deal, and i noticed it right away.

Green