Re: Photo touch-up

by Ray Hatch <rhatch(at)edg.net>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Dec 1997 17:01:44 -0800
 To:  f u s i o n <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>,
"Jennifer Appleton" <japple(at)mbox2.singnet.com.sg>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You gotta love this guy..

Sorry it took me so long to post, been writing shoppingcart file code all
day and didn't get a chance to pay much attention.  I think Mr. Fusion
(sorry...i meant brianj) has yet another great way to create smooth edges
on a Photo (which is what you asked) using (PhotoShop 4) which again is
what you stated.  I suggest listening to everyones ideas and Play around
your self untill your compfortable with some method.

Ray