Re: Photo touch-up

by Ray Hatch <rhatch(at)edg.net>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Dec 1997 00:38:35 -0800
 To:  f u s i o n <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>,
<japple(at)mbox2.singnet.com.sg>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jennifer, Hi Mr.Fusion (uplate tonight I see)

Here's a site for you all that will convert your RGB color to Hex
http://www.stardot.com/~lukeseem/hexed.html

Like Mr BrianJ said, run your color picker over the palette and in the info
box it will show you your RGB value, then go here and GET HEXED!!

Ray
Hope that helps you both!