Re: Project Scanner

by Eve Emshoff <eve(at)gospelcom.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:05:07 -0500
 To:  simone(at)genesisnetwork.net (Demitrius),
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"f u s i o n" <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original

*I'm very, very pleased with the 4P and use it exclusively in my website

*work.

I second the recommendation for a 4P. I received it last December through a client, and have been very pleased with it. It survived a fire intact, and still works beautifully. I have seen it severely marked down lately, compared to what my client purchased it for a year in December 1996.

And do ditch the scanner software packaged with it... Deskscan II is fully compatible and far better. Download it at the HP site.

Eve

<bold>Eve Emshoff

Designer

</color>eve(at)gospelcom.net