Re: VIRUS ALERT -- Please Note

by Charles <charles(at)abyss.acm.net>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 1997 16:49:17 -0800
 To:  Mysterious One <mysterious(at)talstar.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is a program called Thumbs plus, http://www.cerious.com/ you can get
it from here..

At 06:01 PM 12/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>> 4) It has not so far deleted any program files, but it has affected the
>>> performance of especially one: PHOTOSHOP
>>
>>Yep, I've seen this one before. It's on my machine. It's called Windows...

Isn't this the truth.. but there are 100 reasons why Windows95 is not a
virus.. well that it can not be classified as a virus..

Cheers

Charles

--
Charles Monroe                  |   running 24 hours
       charles(at)acm.net          |     -=Sysop=-
                                |    Playland BBS
                                | Wildcat v.4.11 3 nodes
                                | Wildcat v.5.x   64 nodes
                                | Internet Only No Dial in.

WebSite: http://www.playland.net/

  (c)96   " The ONLY Question Not Answered, Is One That Is NOT Asked. "