Re: INFO: RE: Virtual memory, Photoshop4, and win95

by John Macleod <john.macleod(at)virgin.net>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jan 1998 00:11:10 -0500
 To:  HWG Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At least this is getting a little better! Can you believe this all came
from someone who had a problem with Virtual Memory in PhotoShop? Can't
these guides read Subject headings? Seems to me the guides choose what
questions get asked (getting like an A%L chatroom!).

Enough guide picking,

John Macleod
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Director
101 Systems (UK) Ltd.

At 11:35 PM 1/6/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Good Evening,
>
>First I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Mike and I am the
>Senior List Guide for HWG-Graphics.  The list guides, like yourselves
>are also members of the HWG that volunteer their time to help the lists
>run as smoothly as possible.
>
>In reading the list today I noticed a post that was titled "Virtual
>memory, Photoshop, and win95".  This thread is inappropriate for the
>graphics list, and any other HWG list for that matter.  However if you
>choose to change the direction that the thread is going to a more on
>topic discussion like the amount of virtual memory to run Photoshop then
>it will be ok for this list.
>
>You can get more information on what discussions are are on topic for
>which list at:

>I would like to thank all of you for your participation in this list.
>
>Thank you,
>Mike Ebert
>Graphics SLG

John Macleod - john.macleod(at)virgin.net
               jmacl59459(at)aol.com