RE: I'm in trouble! Jagged edges within image

by Tom Shelton <tshelton(at)magicnet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:59:13 -0500
 To:  truckman(at)3me.com
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You wrote:
>I am trying to get the jaggedness out of my images
>but so far have had no luck.

You didn't mention what graphics program you use. I do my images on a Mac
and have 2 small, similar shareware programs I use. One is "Debump" and the
other is simply named "AntiAlias".
To quote from the readme file: "Debump shrinks and smoothes graphic images.
As an image is reduced, some graphic information is discarded. Debump uses
this information to smooth, or anti-alias the image."

I haven't researched whether something along these lines exists for other
OS's,
but it might be worth a search.

Just my 2 cents....

Member HWG