Re: Photoshop trialware?

by Stede Bonnett <stedeb(at)earthling.net>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:54:45 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:32 PM 1/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Fuggimator here with a newbie kinda question...
>
>Is there a trialware version of Adobe Photoshop? I've never seen one,
>and I'd like to try it out before I commit to it.
>
>Thanks...

The trial version of Photoshop (with no save or print capability) is
available from the abobe website, or directly: (12.2Mb)
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/win/4.x/ps4try.exe
I use Photoshop everyday and highly recommend it.

Stede Bonnett                     ***noted ten BeSt***
stedeb(at)earthling.net       ----------------------------------
layer3(at)cyberdude.com
http://www.iocon.com/
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order"-The Doctor