You bufoon! was: Flash animation, rubbish - check out my site!

by Rick Strom <strom(at)netroplex.com>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:45:29 -0800
 To:  "rallen(at)dial.pipex.com" <rallen(at)dial.pipex.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Save yourself the time, this guy's desperately trying to build his web
counter.  This is the SECOND time I INADVERTANTLY visited this amateur, low
impact site.  There is nothing whatsoever of interest to anyone who doesn't
belong to some Honda Motorcycle club in Great Britain.

Richard, killfile.
Killfile, Richard.