Please don't send attachments to the HWG-Graphics list :)

by "L. J. Kendrick, Owner & Internet Consultant" <webdiva(at)jcwebdesigns.com>

 Date:  Sat, 07 Feb 1998 14:29:36 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Afternoon Fellow List Members,

Please don't ever send attachments to a list of people  :)

This is not a flame, just simply a request for everyone to learn to be
considerate and to use more common sense when sending vcards (MSIE does
this _if_ you set it up, and I find it annoying) or attachments of any
kind.  If you need to send something, please send them to the individual,
and not to the entire list.

Being one individual that receives over 500 e-mail messages a day, I do not
really appreciate it when there is an attachment that automatically
downloads to my computer, so to speak...

I *do* realize we all make mistakes, to err is human, to really screw
things up requires a computer!  *lol*

Your cooperation(s) in this matter are graciously appreciated!

Happy Saturday to one and all,

--
JC Web Designs - Web Development with Class & Style
http://www.jcwebdesigns.com/

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good people remain
silent and do nothing."