Redirect: Re: Server Side Includes

by Deborah Adelman <dadelman(at)q-com.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:21:09 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
         ***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE ON THE LIST***

Shalom, people -

This thread, Server Side Includes, is OFF TOPIC for -graphics, and is being
redirected to -servers. Please do not post any responses to this thread, as
it falls outside the charter of this list. The -graphics list exists for
the discussion of the creation and usage of graphics on the web. Its
charter includes all forms of graphic creation techniques, graphic display
and design issues, and hardware and software used in graphic creation. The
full charter is available at:

http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-graphics/

If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so on -servers.
Subscription information for -servers is available at:

http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-servers/index.html

Thank you for your cooperation,

Deborah S. Adelman
List Guide, -graphics