Re: [OT Flame] Quotes, Sigs, Ccs... (was: SEMI-TRANSPARENT GRAPHICS)

by Julie <jenny(at)apexcorp.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Apr 1998 00:14:41 -0500
 To:  Ken Woods <kwoods(at)kens.com>,
"Spanky,
Knight of the Clean Plate" <spanky(at)ediblebrain.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
personally i think mr.woods has reached into the realms of creativity in
all who have been involved... creative people tend to be a bit "excentric"
hahaha! you guys are a riot! remind me of my kids! hahaha! people are all
different... as the world would be boring were we all the same.. and true..
different does not necesarily mean bad.. just different.. i hate brussel
sprouts.. this does not make them inherently bad... just means i personally
dont like em... doesnt mean your bad if you do.. nor does it mean you
should be banned from the grocery store if you buy em... just means i wont
go to your house for dinner if you serve em!