Re: Images viewed

by Dave Doeppel <dave(at)davesdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 07 Sep 1998 15:08:41 -0700
 To:  lonna(at)itexas.net (Lonna Poland),
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The width of the two graphics combined  277+420pixels = 697 pixels wide.

To make sure your page is viewable without horizontal scrolling you need to
make sure your pages are no wider than about 595 pixels.

You have to take into account the browser itself takes up some of the
640x480 as well as the default margin on the html page itself.

I always use tables set at 595 pixels and then make everything fit in the
table.

Dave Doeppel
http://www.davesdesign.com