Re: digital camera

by Dave Doeppel <dave(at)davesdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:38:05 -0800
 To:  "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've been shopping cameras as well.

I have seen the newer Sony for $799 at CompUSA.

I am leaning towards the Olympus D 340-L for $399.  Olympus is offering a
free floppy adapter when you purchase the camera.

Dave Doeppel
http:\\www.davesdesign.com