Re: Help!! images on zip are Mac formatted

by Dave Doeppel <dave(at)davesdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:57:31 -0800
 To:  C and P <enigma(at)netcom.ca>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is software out there that will let you read and write to MAC
formatted floppies, zips etc.

I use Conversions Plus by Data Viz.  The version I have is older and does
not work with Zip Drives but I know that their newer versions do.

Check out:

http://www.dataviz.com/products/CPW/CPW_Home.html

Dave Doeppel
http://www.davesdesign.com