Re: First Page

by Chris <pho18053(at)phormat.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Feb 1999 07:18:40 -0500
 To:  Michael and Libby Hede <hedewolfen(at)mindspring.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You should really check your page.  When you created your page in Hotdog
Express V1.5 it linked all the images to:
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/Page-Hearts/rebeldoug2.jpg.  In other words,
none of the images on your page work except for the image at the very top.

You will need to edit the HTML code the erase the
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/Page-Hearts/ and everything should be okay.
This is not an uncommon problem.  I have had tell people how to fix the
problem for many years now.