Re: Plug-ins in Paint Shop Pro not working...

by Linda Cole <lbc(at)webweaverxxi.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:01:24 -0600
 To:  Kiran.MAHERIYA(at)st.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:27 PM 01/21/1998 +0530, Kiran.MAHERIYA(at)st.com wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I recently started using Paint Shop Pro 4.1* and I am quite happy with
>it. I downloaded some free plugins (actually for PhotoShop) from the
>'Net and installed for PSP. It was supposed to be a simple operation
>(going by the little help available in the PSP help itself on the
>topic).
>
>Well, they are not working! PSP is not able to load them. I am not
>getting any errors for debugging the damned problem!
<snip>

Step by step installation instructions for your filters can be found at
http://www.webweaverxxi.com/psp40/filters.html along with a list (linked)
of filters known to work with PSP 4.x .  If your filters still won't work,
check the FAQ http://www.webweaverxxi.com/psp40/filterfaq.html

Regards,
Linda
lbc(at)webweaverxxi.com