Re: Image/WS_FTP Pro/ problem

by Linda Cole <lbc(at)webweaverxxi.com>

 Date:  Sat, 07 Feb 1998 19:26:48 -0600
 To:  louhall(at)bellsouth.net,
"hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org"(at)mindspring.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:44 PM 02/07/1998 -0600, Lou Hall wrote:
>come up. On the remote side if I execute no files
>appear [Is this the way it works?], but here is the
>frustration. If I go to the site with the URL which
>follows, one file at the top should display twice, and
>two files at the  bottom should display, but for these
>files only the missing file icon shows up.

Hi Lou,

Your files were uploaded as GIF, but your html file is calling gif files.
UNIX machines are case sensitive, you need to either change the html file
or rename the graphic files so that the case of the extensions is the same.

uploaded as woodb.GIF - called in html file as woodb.gif
uploaded as globe99s.GIF - called in html file as   globe99s.gif
uploaded as pine2tdg.GIF - called in html file as  pine2tdg.gif

Regards,
Linda
             The Web Developer's Virtual Library
	http://WWW.Stars.com/   		http://WWW.WDVL.com/