Re: Problem

by KMC Gundee <gundee(at)mosquitonet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 13:08:58 -0900
 To:  Aaron Meraj <studio1(at)as.net>,
Terry Fowler <trf2(at)rc3.mdc.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org, hwg-graphics-digest(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:14 PM 12/5/97 -0800, Aaron Meraj wrote:
>At 11:23 AM -0800 12/5/97, Terry Fowler wrote:
>>Is it just me or isn't this spam? Where are our benevolent
>>and protective list guides when we need them?
>>--
>>Terry
>
>No, it is not spam.
>Want to learn something new, go take a look.
>Otherwise, delet button is located very very close to your fingers.
>If you really consider sharing some new features with others is spam.
>Please explain it to the list how?
>
>--
>
>                 A   G   D          S    T   U   D    I    O

<snip self promoting signature>

IMHO:

It depends on your motive.  I have lurked on this list and a few others for
awhile now, and personally feel yours are rooted in self promotion and not
a true desire to share.  I am inclined to think such because you do not
appear to be actively involved in any discussions, but rather limit your
posts to such "sharing" that directs folks to your site which markets
"developer resources".  Indeed, I cannot recall you posting any questions
or responses to the questions of others.  Nor can I find any such posts in
my rubbish bin.  While this may not quite classify as spam, it is readily
apparent to me that you are walking a mighty fine line.

jmho-- kmc