Re: Problem

by Armando Luna <mando(at)rgv-online.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 19:57:26 -0400
 To:  Thatcher Lane Williams <xcelsior(at)ici.net>,
Aaron Meraj <studio1(at)as.net>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:12 PM 5/12/97 -0500, Thatcher Lane Williams wrote:
<snip>
>However, if you do feel this is a "NEW" technology ... perhaps that is
>where this should have been posted, hwg-newtech, instead of

Wow, sounds like a list-guide wanna-be in a bad mood.  Aaron, I for one
hadn't seen the approach before, was glad to see it, and accepted the post
as someone sharing an idea (new or not). Maybe the fact that you're post
was so brief prompted the negative responses... should've included a tip or
something :)