Re: new graphics idea

by KMC Gundee <gundee(at)mosquitonet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Dec 1997 04:02:57 -0900
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

At 11:31 AM 12/12/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi !
>
>I'm sorry for the message about interface, I'm "only" a little italian
>designer, and I'm "olny" studing with the best international designer. They
>teach me graphis is nothing without an idea, an interface... without
>concepions.
>We are different, no problem... but you have to think why italian designer
>is so special and american is NOTHING !
<SNIP (thank God)>

You must be high...

Perhaps if I put my mind to it I could come up with a few more excuses for
this post.  But being from a NOTHING mind, they'd all be just as feeble.

But then at  least I can spell....

Ciao baby (literally)-- kmc

P.S.  Sorry for the off topic, but just can't abide letting this slide.