Re: Transparencies w/backgrounds...

by Nick Finck <nickf(at)transport.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:03:42 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:53 PM 12/23/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone have any tricks/suggestions on how to do this fairly easily? I've
>seen a good example of blending an image with the background at:
>www.wwu.edu, but the background used is quite simple.  I would
>appreciate any thoughts on this.  Thank you, and Merry Christmas...

I have a resource you may be interested in.... it includes several links
for how-to's of photoshop, paint shop pro, and other programs as well as
general info on graphics..  this page is expanding daily.  If you or anyone
else would like to add a link to it just email me and I'll get it setup.

http://www.digital-web.com/resources/graphics.html

Thanks, Nick
webmaster(at)digital-web.com
http://www.digital-web.com

Independent Web Designer/Graphic Artist
Microsoft Internet Explorer Technician/Beta Tester
Netscape Navigator Developer/Beta Tester
HTML Writer's Guild Member