Re:sit files

by "Pam Cooper" <webwise(at)seacove.net>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:02:22 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The sit file extension is actually a compression file, kinda like a zip
file.You need to download a freeware program called stuffit, this is a
decompression program. This will unlock the files so your Pc can read them.
We just encountered this problem, and it got alittle hairy finding the
solution. Good luck.

At 07:33 PM 1/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>hello all...
>
>I have just had a file sent to me with the extension .sit  I am told it is
>mac but I work with a pc.  Can I work with this file?  My system doesn't
>even see the file at all so I am kind of lost.  If I can't use it what do I
>get the creators to do so that I can work with it?
>
>Thanks for your help
>Helen
Virtually Yours

Pamela Cooper