Re: (no subject)

by Mysterious <mysterious(at)talstar.com>

 Date:  Tue, 03 Feb 1998 18:31:58 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On This Day of 12:55 AM 10/13/97 -0400 You Jonathan Sent an Email Message
to Me Saying:
:How do I filter out the bickering, the advertising, and the religious
:crap?

Hmmmmmms well the Advertising and religious stuff can be done away with by
filters if you have Eudora..

If you have Eudora.. click on Tools and then Filters..

then click and do the following..
Example of one of mine

Click Incoming
Header Subject
Contains : Get Rick Quick
Click or
Click Header - Body
Contains: Get Rich

Play Sound - find a spam wave like I hate Spam or something you would know
would be your spam Wav

Transfer to Trash

Last one Skip Rest

You can also make a stationary to reply back to them with a I will contact
your ISP if this happens again type thing too

This way you don't have to read it.. you can do the same thing for ANY
thing you don't want to read such as sex stuff, or any unwanted spam that
you don't want to read.. this by passes your in box and places it
AUTOMATICALLY in the trash..

Hope this helped

Karri aka Cyren
                        @@@@@@@
                       @( o o )@
|Karri Ward	  mysterious(at)talstar.com   Web Designer |
|           http://mysterious.simplenet.com           |
|                     .oooO                           |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |