Mac conversions

by Duane Ruth-Heffelbower <duanerh(at)fresno.edu>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:17:13 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I work in a Mac office with a PC, so I bought ConversionsPlus. My PC began
crashing repeatedly as soon as I installed it, even without using the
program. I uninstalled the program and the crashes stopped. I am sure that
with the right amount of time and tech support I could have healed my
computer and successfully used the program. (Thanks reps, you don't need to
write) I'd rather keep the disks in a box and work. Others will certainly
have better luck, as did the writer below.