Re: looking for a check mark

by Figment <cpowell1(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Sat, 30 May 1998 09:51:44 -0400
 To:  "hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For the checkmark I used on my homepage (see my sig), I just used a
Wingdings font character (alt-0254, it says in Character Map), changed the
color of the check mark, then added a little drop shadow to the check.
Looks pretty good to me!

Cherie

At 08:29 AM 5/30/98 -0700, david wrote:
>I would greatly appreciate it if someone would please point me to a
>check mark or a ckeck symbol.  The last thing I need to finish my button
>is a check mark (just like you put a check by an item on a list that you
>finished).
>
>It needs to fit inside an area that is 10 pix wide and 20 pix tall with
>a little space around it.
>
>Thank you all in advance for your great help
>
>David

Visit T.O.R.C.H. - The Official R.T.A-F Collector's Haven!
The official Web site for the people of rec.toys.action-figures,
and for anyone who still plays with toys.
http://come.to/torch/
	-or-
http://12.6.109.132/torch/