Re: [OT Flame] Quotes, Sigs, Ccs... (was: SEMI-TRANSPARENT GRAPHICS)

by Tasha Yar <tashayar(at)tiac.net>

 Date:  Tue, 07 Jul 1998 00:01:20 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:42 PM 7/6/1998 -0400, Ken Woods wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Michael Channing Wilson wrote:
>
>> This is completely horrible.
>
>That's your opinion.

And I can assure you that he is not alone.  Your comments were totally
inappropriate to a list of this nature.  You know how to use the "f" word
big deal.  Grow up..doesnt mean cause you know it you have to use it!  It
doesnt belong here. Is this the only way that you wish to draw attention to
yourself?

>Again, that's your opinion.  Just becuase I'm at bit more crass that you
>are doesn't make me a BAD person.

No, but your lack of respect for your fellow list members does!

>Dude, fuck off.

Once again, you have contributed nothing, but used more inflammatory
language.  It is sad that your vocabulary is so limited that you cannot
find another way to express yourself.

>If you let your kid read your email, then you risk him reading things that
>you find offensive.  If you don't like it, hang up, disconnect, unplug
>your ehternet cable, or whatever.  It's the internet.  All kinds of bad,
>rude, crude, crass, vulgar, obnoxious asshole abound.
>Myself included.

Yes this is the net, but the person in question was not subbed to alt.sex
something or alt rude mouth, he is subbed to a graphics list.  A list where
one does not expect to find such neanderthals or language of this sort.
Please try and control
your "crass tendencies" or better yet if not, then put up a site so you can
express yourself, and take it off this list.

L.A.