Re: Help...

by Chuck & Karen <calow(at)ils.net>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:28:18 -0400
 To:  Gavin Jones <gavinj(at)montal.co.uk>,
"HWG-Graphics (E-mail)" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you have MS Word, try creating your heading with text art...it has great
control of size and shape, colours and 3d settings (shadow, depth,
perspective).  You can then either copy and paste into any graphics program
and save the heading as gif/jpg, or you can 'publish' your Word doc to
html, and grab the file it creates.

Hope this helps,

Karen :o)