Re: WP Software

by Chuck & Karen <calow(at)ils.net>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:14:35 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I may be biased...I learned WordPerfect long before I ever touched MS Word.
 At work, despite some serious whining and complaining from moi, it was
decided that Word was the way to go (for ease of sharing files with other
agencies and don't get me started on different versions!).  I miss
WordPerfect and its ease of use (very logical).  I especially miss Reveal
Codes!  Is it just me or are reveal codes a lot like HTML tags?

My $.02 worth :o)
Karen <---Still using WP at home and always will...pffffft to MS!!
--
Member HTML Writers Guild
http://www.gjs.on.ca/ <---"I made this"