Gab Gab Gab Gab Gabocorp

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Feb 1999 08:28:26 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

No, you're quite right, it doesn't...it doesn't "rise" to "anything"..it
lowers the tone of the list and lowers the self esteem of the person to
whom it is directed!

I had teachers who were "harsh" and "brusque" when I was at school and I
learned nothing from any of them. I learned from the ones that  cared
enough to be pleasant and helpful.

There's nothing wrong with directness, but there are ways of being direct
without unnecessarily hurting the feelings of others and destroying their
confidence.

Most of us here, I would assume, have left school and have no need to be
chastised like children.

Come to think of it..I wouldn't speak to my children in the same manner
either.

It's called respect....respect for feelings of others...it works!