RE: Software Housecleaning

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Feb 1999 19:55:24 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

If you have Norton Utilities, run Win Doctor to scan the drive and if there
are registry entries that no longer apply, it will find delete them.
Messing with the registry manually is *definitely* not recommended for the
novice or the fainthearted expert either for that matter...lol..trust me, I
have knowledge of these things, you DO NOT wanna go there :)

Good luck...

Kym