Brain Methane

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Apr 1999 22:20:19 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, it's Friday night and I'm still working. I have also suffering a
terrible fit of cranial methane - and Bean-O won't help.

I *really* need some kind soul to *pretty please* convert "9C0166" into a
RGB color swatch so I can pick it up in Photoshop and "paint" with it.

*Please* feel free to attach it to a reply message, just don't forget NOT
to send it to the list as we will both get flamed into the netherworld.

TIA,
Fuzzy (I mean REAL fuzzy tonight!)

Captain F.M. O'Lary
(yes, one of the now infamous: "O'Lary Boys")
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us
Member of the HTML Writers Guild and
International Webmasters Association