Is that rubber that . .

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 07 May 1999 20:33:30 -0400
 To:  wallis parnelle <wallisp(at)texas.net>,
HWG-GRAPHICS(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I smell burning? Naw it's _some_ folks trying to think.

FOR THE RECORD:

1) *I* am Fuzzy.
2)*I* didn't send the darned chain letter (spam - for those of you that
speak computer).
3) The person who DID send the message has publicly apologized (check your
mail !).
4) If I get one more flame for it I'm going to turn the senders computer
into a Yugo while they watch.

Now, can we PLEEEEEEEZ get back to graphics ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SeaYa,
Fuzzy (The one who DID NOT send the damn spam)

Captain F.M. O'Lary
(yes, one of the now infamous: "O'Lary Boys")
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us
Member of the HTML Writers Guild and
International Webmasters Association