Re: Making icon

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:36:56 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Riku,

Here is a suggestion (I'll bet you have had a few!).

Do your graphics in the editor of your choice and then convert the image to
.ico using a tool such as Graphics Workshop (sorry, it's a Wintel app
only). This application supports more formats (even really weird ones) than
you can believe, including .ico

Graphics Workshop is a shareware app available at:

http://www.mindworkshop.com

or your shareware site of choice.

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 03:32 PM 7/6/99 +0300, Riku Riikonen wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I'm curious to know what graphic programs support .ico format. If you =
>know, please let me know.
>I am interested in to do icons.
>
>--=20
>
>   Riku Riikonen    rr61232(at)uta.fi=20

Captain F.M. O'Lary
(yes, one of the now infamous: "O'Lary Boys")
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us
Member of the HTML Writers Guild and
International Webmasters Association